Ms. Baker's Note:
I found this recipe while trying to check my email. It was a happy "Oops". They looked so unique and tasty that I had to share.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Prepare cake batter as directed on package; set aside.
- 3Mix cream cheese, egg and sugar until well blended.
- 4Remove 3/4 cup of the pie filling for garnish; set aside.
- 5Spoon 2 tablespoons of the cake batter into each of 24 paper-lined medium muffin cups.
- 6Top each with 1 tablespoon each of the cream cheese mixture and the remaining pie filling.
- 7Cover evenly with remaining cake batter.
- 8Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes.
- 9Remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely.
- 10Top cupcakes with whipped topping and remaining pie filling just before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Forest Stuffed Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.9
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.0 mg
- Sodium 223.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g