- 1 (20 ounce) can light cherry pie filling
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Note: Do not make the cake per the box directions.
- Preheat slow cooker on high for 10 minutes.
- Spray the cooker with nonfat cooking spray.
- In the cooker stir together the pie filling and cake mix until there is no dry cake mix visible. The batter will be very thick and lumpy.
- Place a paper towel on top of the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2 to 2 1/4 hours or until a knife inserted in the.
- center comes out clean.
- Serve directly from the cooker. DO NOT INVERT THIS CAKE!