2 hrs 40 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
I found this on one of my recipe cards and am posting it so that I can find it again. I don't know where I found this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) can light cherry pie filling
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1Note: Do not make the cake per the box directions.
- 2Preheat slow cooker on high for 10 minutes.
- 3Spray the cooker with nonfat cooking spray.
- 4In the cooker stir together the pie filling and cake mix until there is no dry cake mix visible. The batter will be very thick and lumpy.
- 5Place a paper towel on top of the slow cooker.
- 6Cook on high for 2 to 2 1/4 hours or until a knife inserted in the.
- 7center comes out clean.
- 8Serve directly from the cooker. DO NOT INVERT THIS CAKE!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Forest Spoon Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.9
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 289.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g