Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a pretty after dinner drink that really can double as a dessert!
- 2 teaspoons chilled white Creme de Cacao
- 2 teaspoons chilled balaton morello cherry juice
- 2 teaspoons chilled heavy cream
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, for shaving (not unsweetened)
- Put crème de cacao in shot glass.
- Hold a regular teaspoon (not a measuring spoon) upside down over liqueur (spoon should be at a diagonal, with only the tip touching the liqueur), then gently pour cherry juice over curved part of spoon to float it on top of crème de cacao.
- Using a clean, dry teaspoon, gently pour cream into glass in same manner, creating a third layer.
- Shave some chocolate over cream using a vegetable peeler.