1/3 Photos of Black Forest Pumpernickel Bread Machine Loaf
3 hrs 10 mins
this one I have been making for ten years, and always turns out fine for me even now in a different machine..Give it a try eat with ham and cheese and homemade potato soup, yummy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients into your bread maker according to manufacture.
- 2Select type to a light crust.
- 3Press start.
- 4Remembering to check while starting to knead.
- 5If mixture is too dry add a tablespoon warm water at a time.
- 6If mixture is too wet add flour again a little at a time.
- 7Mixture should go into a ball form, and just soft and slightly sticky to the finger touch.
- 8This goes for all types of breads when kneading.
- 9This recipe makes a one and half pound loaf size.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Forest Pumpernickel Bread Machine Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.4
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 222.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g