this one I have been making for ten years, and always turns out fine for me even now in a different machine..Give it a try eat with ham and cheese and homemade potato soup, yummy
- Place all ingredients into your bread maker according to manufacture.
- Select type to a light crust.
- Press start.
- Remembering to check while starting to knead.
- If mixture is too dry add a tablespoon warm water at a time.
- If mixture is too wet add flour again a little at a time.
- Mixture should go into a ball form, and just soft and slightly sticky to the finger touch.
- This goes for all types of breads when kneading.
- This recipe makes a one and half pound loaf size.