1/3 Photos of Black Forest Pumpernickel Bread Machine Loaf
3 hrs 10 mins
this one I have been making for ten years, and always turns out fine for me even now in a different machine..Give it a try eat with ham and cheese and homemade potato soup, yummy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients into your bread maker according to manufacture.
- 2Select type to a light crust.
- 3Press start.
- 4Remembering to check while starting to knead.
- 5If mixture is too dry add a tablespoon warm water at a time.
- 6If mixture is too wet add flour again a little at a time.
- 7Mixture should go into a ball form, and just soft and slightly sticky to the finger touch.
- 8This goes for all types of breads when kneading.
- 9This recipe makes a one and half pound loaf size.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Forest Pumpernickel Bread Machine Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.4
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 222.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g