Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
You could probably make this with chocolate flavored protein powder instead of using vanilla powder and cocoa. I drink this for breakfast.
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use GNC Pro Performance Soy Protein 95)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup pitted frozen cherries
- Add everything to the blender and mix well.
- Nutritional info for protein powder:.
- One Scoop (33 g): Calories 130, Calories from fat 15, Total Fat 1.5g, Saturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0g, Soduim 290g, Total carbs 3 g, Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g, Protein 25g.
This is really good, definitely better using chocolate protein powder and 1 tsp cocoa but I'm a big chocolate fan.