Prep 5 hrs
Cook 5 mins
This dessert is creamy and delicious. The combination of condensed milk and chocolate is to die for.
- 4 ounces baking chocolate
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups cream, whipped
- 1 9 in.baked pastry shell
- In a heavy saucepan over med.
- low heat melt baking chocolate with sweetened condensed milk.
- Remove from heat and stir in almond extract.
- Pour in a large bowl and chill well.
- Beat untill smooth.
- Fold in cream that has been whipped stiff.
- Pour into 9 inch baked pie shell.
- Chill for 4 hours or untill set.
This was a quick, easy dessert and was thoroughly enjoyed by all. I followed the recipe exactly! I'll certainly be making it again. Thanks fluffy