Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The taste of a Black Forest Cake without the work.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagefat-free instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 (20 ounce) can light cherry pie filling
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate wafer crumbs (about 16 cookies)
- 6 tablespoons frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- fresh cherries (optional)
- Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, using skim milk.
- Divide half of pudding evenly among 6 (6 oz) parfait or stemmed glasses.
- Spoon half of pie filling evenly over pudding in glasses.
- Top parfaits evenly with half of cookie crumbs.
- Repeat layers with remaining pudding, pie filling, and cookie crumbs.
- Top each serving with 1 tablespoon whipped topping, and garnish with fresh cherries, if desired.