Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
you will neet 4 3" cans..(chicken, tuna etc) well washed and dried..your choice of crumbs is up to you..graham, vanilla, chocolate.. I use the "cook" pudding, not instant
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumb
- 1 ounce knox unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup warm water
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 ounces chocolate pudding
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Thinly spread bottom and sides of can with margarine, coat bottom and sides with crumbs.press into place.with some additonal crumbs on bottom.chill while preparing the batter.
- soften gelatin in warm water for 5 minutes.stir to completely dissolve.
- Mix gelatin,cream cheese and sour cream till well blended -- add pudding to cream cheese.
- NOTE*** Cook pudding with only 1 cup of milk.
- Mix till blended.
- Pour equal amounts into each can.Chill till firm.
- Run a smooth knife around inside of cans and invert onto saucer.
- Invert onto dessert plate, crumb side down.
- You can top with cherry pie filling and a dollop of cool whip -- .