Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick dessert that looks beautiful in parfait glasses.
- 1 package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 21 ounces canned cherry pie filling, no sugar added
- 2 cups Cool Whip Free, thawed
- In a small bowl with an electric mixer, combine pudding mix and milk.
- Beat on low speed 1-2 minutes, or until well blended.
- Allow pudding to thicken slightly, then stir in cherry filling.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into parfait glasses or other dessert dishes; let chill until serving time.