Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Eagle Brand.
- 1 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate square, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagevegetarian instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3⁄4 teaspoon almond extract, divided
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- In large mixing bowl, combine chocolate with sweetened condensed milk.
- Beat in water, pudding mix, and 1/2 teaspoon extract.
- Freeze 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon equal portions into dessert dishes.
- Stir remaining 1/4 teaspoon extract into cherry pie filling; spoon over desserts.