483 hrs 45 mins
these are delightful...good on a dessert buffet, when you want just a bite of something
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 22 vanilla wafer cookies
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
SOUR CREAM TOPPING
cherry pie topping
- 15 ounces cherry pie filling
- 1Heat oven to 325*.Line muffin cups with foil laminated baking cups.
- 2Place one vanilla wafer in bottom of each cup.
- 3In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese till smooth.add sugar, cocoa and flour, blend well.
- 4Stir in sour cream and almond extract.
- 5Fill each prepared cup almost full with cheese mixture.
- 6Bake 20-25 minutes or set.
- 7Remove from oven.cool 5-10 minutes --.
- 8Spread heaping tspful of sour cream topping on each and cool -- completely in pans.
- 10Garnish with dollop of cherry pie filling just for before serving.
- 11to prepare SOUR CREAM TOPPING:.
- 12In small bowl, stir together 8 oz sour cream, 2 tbls sugar, and 1 tsp vanllla extract.
- 13Stir till sugar is dissolved.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Forest Mini Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 22
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.8
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 60.9 mg
- Sodium 103.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g