Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook483 hrs 45 mins
these are delightful...good on a dessert buffet, when you want just a bite of something
Make and share this Black Forest Mini Cheesecakes recipe from Food.com.
- 22 vanilla wafer cookies
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
SOUR CREAM TOPPING
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
cherry pie topping
- 15 ounces cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 325*.Line muffin cups with foil laminated baking cups.
- Place one vanilla wafer in bottom of each cup.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese till smooth.add sugar, cocoa and flour, blend well.
- Stir in sour cream and almond extract.
- Fill each prepared cup almost full with cheese mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or set.
- Remove from oven.cool 5-10 minutes --.
- Spread heaping tspful of sour cream topping on each and cool -- completely in pans.
- Garnish with dollop of cherry pie filling just for before serving.
- to prepare SOUR CREAM TOPPING:.
- In small bowl, stir together 8 oz sour cream, 2 tbls sugar, and 1 tsp vanllla extract.
- Stir till sugar is dissolved.