- 226.79 g can crushed pineapple
- 595.33 g can cherry pie filling
- 1 package devil's food cake mix
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, melted
- Cool Whip (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple,reserving liquid.
- Spread pineapple in a lightly greased 13x9x2 inch pan,add pie filling,spreading gently.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix on pie filling,top with pecans
- Combine butter and reserved pineapple liquid,drizzle on mixture in pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
- Cut into squares and top with cool whip.