Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Drain pineapple,reserving liquid.
- Spread pineapple in a lightly greased 13x9x2 inch pan,add pie filling,spreading gently.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix on pie filling,top with pecans
- Combine butter and reserved pineapple liquid,drizzle on mixture in pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
- Cut into squares and top with cool whip.
This is so good, easy to make. The nice thing is it would be good with eny pie filling. Thank you for a good end to dinner.
Haven't had this in years, but a friend of mine made this same recipe for me years ago and it was wonderful.
5/5 did not prefer this cake at all. Maybe because we used Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Cake Mix instead of devils food. It was overcooked and dry and the only saving grace was the fruit. We have made other "dump" cakes previously and for some reason this was just not good, probably the mix or else should only cook 25-30 mins.