Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A delicious spin on a great dessert! Quick and delicious!
Make and share this Black Forest Dump Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package dark chocolate cake mix
- 8 ounces Cool Whip (size is up to you)
- 1 chocolate bar
- maraschino cherry
- Put oil in a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Add cake mix, eggs, and water and mix with a fork (batter will be lumpy kinda like brownie mix).
- Pour cherry pie filling over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Frost with Cool Whip.
- Place cherries on top in any pattern.
- Grate chocolate bar over top of cake.