Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A DELICIOUS dessert with a pecan crust!
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- Cool Whip, as much as desired
- pecans, chopped (optional)
- cherries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 9x13-inch pan lightly with Pam.
- Mix flour, 1/2 cup chopped pecans, and the margarine by hand until well blended.
- Press the dough into the pan, and bake for 20 mins., or until a light golden brown.
- Let cool before adding any other layers.
- Mix the cream cheese, confectionery sugar, and 1 cup of Cool Whip together, until well blended and smooth.
- Spread on top of the cooled crust.
- Spread the peanut butter on top of the first layer.
- Mix the puddings and milk (following directions on the box) until thick.
- Spread on top of the second layer.
- Spread the rest of what remains from the medium container of Cool Whip on top of the 3rd layer.
- Sprinkle more chopped nuts and cherries onto the top of the dessert. Chill.
- If you want you can eat it right away, but after you cut your slices, place the remaining dessert in the refrigerator, so that the Cool Whip doesn't melt.