Recipe by Crazy4TEA
I got this from Family Circle Magazine. I served these at an open house and they received rave reviews! Little bites of melted chocolate, cherries, whipped cream! Is your mouth watering? Easy and pretty!
- 2 (15 count) packages miniature phyllo cups (15 per pkg)
- 31 foil wrapped Hershey chocolate kisses
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (7 ounce) canrefrigerated whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350. Place phyllo shells on baking sheet. Unwrap 30 kisses, place one in each cup.
- Bake in 350 oven until chocolate is slightly melted, about 5 minutes. Remove baking sheet from the oven. Transfer phyllo cups to wire rack. With back of a spoon, gently press down point of kiss into each cup.
- Open can of cherry pie filling. With small spoon, scoop out 1 cherry with a little sauce and place in phyllo cup on top of chocolate kiss. Repeat --
- Immediately before serving, top each mini cup with whipped topping. Unwrap remaining kiss and grate over topping. Serve immediately.