Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This one looked really good.
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 ounces semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted and cooled
- In a small bowl, combine pie filling and almond extract; cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- For crepes, place milk, eggs, butter, and flour in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet; pour about 2 tablespoons Batter into skillet center.
- Lift and tilt pan to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry and bottom is golden brown; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer.
- Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing skillet as needed.
- Stack cooled crepes with waxed paper or paper towels in between.
- For the filling, in a mixing bowl, beat cream and melted chocolate until soft peaks form. Spoon about 2 tablespoons Over each crepe; roll up.
- Top with cherry mixture.