1/1 Photo of Black Forest Coffee Cake
1 hr 20 mins
This is soooo good. Yes 2 Tbsp. vanilla extract is correct.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1In a large mixing bowl beat the eggs; add the sugar, oil, milk and vanilla.
- 2Mix in the flour and baking powder (mixture will be thin), when blended add the chocolate chips.
- 3Pour into a greased 13x9x2 baking pan.
- 4Drop cherry pie filling by the teaspoonfuls in even rows into the batter.
- 5With a pastry blender combine the bisquick, sugar and butter to form loose crumbs, add the chocolate chips.
- 6Sprinkle the topping evenly over the top of the cake.
- 7Bake 375' for 55 minutes to 1 hour or until cake is golden brown and when tested done with toothpick.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Forest Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.3
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 185.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 34.7 g
- Protein 5.8 g