Celebrate Oktoberfest - or any occasion - with this savory, German style dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash hands. Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt. Wash hands.
- 2Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat to medium-high; add chicken. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned, turning once. Remove from skillet.
- 3Add onion, potatoes, ham, slaw mix and caraway seed to skillet. Mix well, then top with chicken. Cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken is done (internal temperature 170° F).
- 4Serving Suggestion: Serve with hot rye rolls. Refrigerate leftovers.
- 5Tip: Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thigh Cutlets may be substituted fro the boneless, skinless breasts.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Forest Chicken Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 91.6 mg
- Sodium 526.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 33.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: