Recipe by Hippie2MARS
These are ridiculously easy and yummy. Great for taking to a large gathering. These are ALWAYS a hit! You can stretch this to make 18 tarts by just putting a little less cheesecake filling in each cup, and of course using 3 more Oreos! These make for a gorgeous presentation!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 6 Oreo cookies, twisted apart
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place a paper cupcake liner in each cup (12 total) of muffin pan.
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add sugar and vanilla, beating well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.,.
- Place one of the Oreo halves, cream side up, in each muffin cup.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over wafers filling each to about 1/4 inch from top of paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Spoon a tablespoon of the cherry pie filling on top of each tart.
- Chill before serving.