Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is from Kelloggs/Keebler
Make and share this Black Forest Cheesecake Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened*
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 keebler graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add sugar and cocoa. Beat until combined.
- Add egg and almond extract, mixing until just combined. Spread in crust.
- Bake at 350°F about 35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool for 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Spread whipped topping and pie filling over top. Store in refrigerator.
- *NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.