Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 3 tablespoons margarine, Melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (Chocolate Chips should be melted.)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- frozen whipped topping, Thawed
- Combine crumbs and margarine, press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in chocolate and extract; pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 45 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Top cheesecake with pie filling and whipped topping just before serving.