- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat cream cheese until fluffy; add sugar and cocoa, mix well. Add egg and almond extract.
- With a spatula, scrape filling into crust, spread evenly.
- Bake 35 minutes. Cool and refrigerate. Just before serving top with non-dairy whipped topping and cherry pie filling.