Recipe by i8ntproverbs31
I came up with this, based on what I had in the cupboard one day, and then fine tuned it. It is INCREDIBLY rich, but I like that. Adjust coconut and pecans to taste.
- 1 (20 ounce) box brownie mix
- 2 (26 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix brownie mix, melted butter and egg well; set aside.
- Lightly grease 9x13-inch dish. Dump in 2 cans of cherry pie filling, coconut and nuts into dish; mix.
- Pour brownie mix on top of cherry mixture. You will have to spread it a bit.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 30-40 minutes. The brownie mixture stays pretty gooey.