Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Marilyn says this is wonderful made in a crockpot.
- 4 lbs beef roast
- 1 cup water
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package French onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 32 ounces sauerkraut, drained
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3 apples, peeled cored sliced
- 8 ounces sour cream, for garnish
- Place beef roast, water, French onion soup mix, caraway seed, paprika, sauerkraut, brown sugar, and apples in a crockpot.
- Cook for 10 hours on low.
- Garnish with sour cream.