Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this yummy drink recipe in The Junior League Centennial Cookbook. I have no idea why it's called Black-Eyed Susan!
- ice, shaved or crushed
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce rum
- 3⁄4 ounce triple sec or 3⁄4 ounce any orange-flavored liqueur
- lime wedge
- pineapple juice
- orange juice
- Fill a 12 oz glass with shaved ice.
- Add the vodka, rum and Triple Sec.
- Squeeze in the lime wedge and drop into glass.
- Fill with equal parts pineapple and orange juice.
i made pitchers of this for a party on sunday, but i used 40 ounces of a fruit juice blend. i cut up lemons, limes and oranges and floated thim in the pitcher, with ice. we loved these!
I took this recipe and made pitchers of it. I used 10 ounces of each vodka and rum. 1 cup of triple sec, 40 ounces of each pineapple juice and orange juice. I served the first drink around straight. The second helping I topped off with 7-up. Very good.
Yum. Pretty darn fruity and good for a cold winter night in the north. Thanks!