Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dip is so yummy! It's great with tortilla chips, or wrapped up in a tortilla.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas (rinsed and drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can white shoepeg corn
- 3 large avocados (not overly ripe)
- 4 roma tomatoes (chopped & seeded)
- 1 bunch green onion (sliced thin)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro (chopped fine)
- 0.5 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 2 limes, juice of
- In a large bowl with a lid, mix peas and corn. Add tomatos, green onions and cilantro. Pour dressing over the mixture and stir lightly. Refrigerate for two hours.
- In a separate bowl, cube the avacados and squeeze fresh lime juice over them so that they don't brown and refrigerate. When ready to serve the dip, add avacados adn gently fold into mixture. Don't over stir.