Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I threw this together the other night when I wanted something to go with my catfish and slaw. It's also great with barbeque!
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, chopped fine
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn
- 1 roasted red pepper, chopped large
- 1⁄2 jalapeno, seeded and chopped fine
- In a med saucepan, saute onion until clear in olive oil.
- Add garlic and heat until fragrent, about 30 seconds.
- Add all other ingredients, stir, and cook over med heat until warmed through.