Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is to me one of my comfort foods. Great with some corn bread!
Make and share this Black-Eyed Pea Skillet Dinner recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes with juice, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- In skillet, cook beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until beef is browned, drain off any fat.
- Add peas, tomatoes, salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring often.