Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Very yummy, nearly healthy with a zing.
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- tortilla chips (scoops recommended)
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- Combine the salad dressing, sour cream, and parsley.
- Add to the pea mixture; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least four (4) hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.