Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very yummy marinated salad with black-eyed peas.
Make and share this Black-Eyed Pea Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 cups black-eyed peas, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, minced
- 1⁄2 cup pickled banana pepper, minced
- Mix olive oil, vinegar and sugar together and pour over the rest of the ingredients. Mix well and chill. Use a slotted spoon to serve.