Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Really light and delicious. great for summer, but i like it any season! From the Neelys on the Food Network.
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml chopped green onions
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 59.14 ml unseasoned rice wine vinegar
- 59.14 ml canola oil
- 2.46 ml sugar
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (850.48 g) can black-eyed peas, drained
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the rice wine vinegar, canola oil, sugar, and salt and pepper.
- Toss all together and let marinate for at up to 8 hours in the refrigerator before serving.
Delicious! I used olive oil instead of canola oil and halved the recipe. I loved it with mustard greens! Thanks! Made for the Photo Forum-Hail to the Chefs!