Recipe by JackieOhNo!
Woman's World 7/18/00
Top Review by Baby Kato
What a wonderful salad. We love black eyed peas and this is a great way to showcase them. It was a really tasty, very filling salad. Great textures and amazing flavor. So quick and easy to make, we will be enjoying this often in the years to come. Thanks so much for sharing Jackie. Made for Culinary Quest - Southern USA for the Suitcase Gourmets.
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (7 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed