Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Woman's World 7/18/00
Make and share this Black-Eyed Pea Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (7 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- In serving bowl, combine lime juice, vinegar, oil, cilantro, zest, sugar, salt, and garlic powder.
- Stir in black-eyed peas, corn, tomatoes, and peas until well combined.
- Serve at room temperature or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
What a wonderful salad. We love black eyed peas and this is a great way to showcase them. It was a really tasty, very filling salad. Great textures and amazing flavor. So quick and easy to make, we will be enjoying this often in the years to come. Thanks so much for sharing Jackie. Made for Culinary Quest - Southern USA for the Suitcase Gourmets.
Delicious and pretty salad. I used both frozen corn and frozen peas and carrots. I also foubled the fresh lime juice and cilantro because I love those flavors. Made for Football Tag 2013, week 6.
Made as directed. Great salad! Thanks, JackieOhNo! Made for PAC Fall 2012.