Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Southern Living.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas, seasoned with pork, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 3 tablespoons garlic ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- cornbread or crackers or corn chips
- Stir together first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with cornbread crackers or corn chips.
- Store, covered, in refrigerator for up to 3 days.