Recipe by Jenny Frenny
This is a yummy and healthy salsa given to me by my friend, Laura. I could eat it as a meal with baked Scoops. I am thinking about adding some black beans next time. (I found the Tiger Sauce near the hot sauces in the grocery store. It is sweeter than Tabasco or Texas Pete.)
Top Review by mama smurf
This was quite good! I followed the instructions as written only adding a little cilantro to the dish.
This was a great hit. Thank you for posting. Made for My 3 Chefs June 2012 tag game.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) jar diced pimentos
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 small purple onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons tiger sauce
- tortilla chips