Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My friend came to a party with this hummus and it was love at first bite. here it is...yeah I'm sure your's is great but this is way better. It is from the Black Dog Cafe in Martha's Vinyard.
- Drain beans reserving liquid. Rinse.
- In a food processor or blender, pulse briefly.
- Add garlic, tahini, lemon juice, olive oil and seasonings, pulse until smooth.
- Add reserved liquid if it is too thick until desired consistancy.
- Before serving drizzle with a little olive oil.
- serve with red bell pepper slices, pita chips or bread, veggies, pretzels, whatever!