1/2 Photos of Black Currant Tea With Cinnamon and Ginger
2 hrs 20 mins
Wonderful non-alcoholic summer drink, perfect for bbqs and get togethers. I've been making this since it came out in Bon Appetit in the late 90s. Cooking time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 6 cups water to boil in large saucepan.
- 2Add tea bags, broken cinnamon sticks, and fresh ginger.
- 3Remove from heat. Cover; steep 10 minutes.
- 4Mix in juice concentrate and sugar. Chill until cold.
- 5Strain tea mixture into pitcher. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.).
- 6Fill 8 wineglasses with ice. Pour tea mixture over.
- 7Garnish with cinnamon sticks and ginger rounds.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Currant Tea With Cinnamon and Ginger
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbal tea bags
raspberry-cranberry frozen juice concentrate