Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Canadian Living mag. Posting for safe keeping
- 6 black currant tea bags
- 1⁄4 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 4 slices limes
- 4 3⁄4 cups boiling water
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular, no calorie artificial sweetener, Granulated like Splenda
- 1 1⁄4 cups 100% mango juice
- ice cube
- Place tea bags, mint and lime in large measuring cup or teapot; cover with boiling water and steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain into large pitcher. Stir in SPLENDA® Granulated until dissolved.
- Stir in mango juice; serve over ice.
Refreshingly delish! Love the mint, lime and mango mix with the tea. I didn`t use the sweetener. Thanks!
I really liked this tea, have started a diet and this is very comforting when you feel deprived! Quite nice warm too. Made for zaar Holiday tag.