- 350 g tofu, crumbled
- 500 g black currants or 500 g blackberries
- 3 -4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 -4 tablespoons creme de cassis (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 g hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash the currants or blackberries.
- Put the tofu, berries, syrup and vanilla in a blender/food processor and puree until smooth.
- Roast your hazelnuts in a pan until golden-brown.
- Then chop them in the food processor.
- Add the Creme de Cassis if desired.
- Pour the berry whip into individual serving dishes.
- Put in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Finally, garnish with the toasted nuts.