Recipe for my Black Cherry toms. Adapted from here http://thefoodaddicts.com/pasta-with-black-cherry-tomato-sauce/ Gorgeous step by step photos to be seen at the main page. Times & Qty are currently estimates until I make this.
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a medium saucepan.
- Add the tomatoes and heat until they burst.
- Stir in all ingredients up to the cheese and let simmer, covered for 20-30 minutes.
- Add the parmesan cheese and remove from heat. Let the cheese melt before serving.
- Serving suggestion is to serve with chicken on angel hair pasta, with basil leaves.