Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from American Diabetes Association. The recipe calls for 100% Unsweetened Iced Tea Mix. You can use 36 pkts Equal
- 1 cup unsweetened iced tea
- 1 1⁄2 cups Equal Spoonful
- 26 ounces black cherry unsweetened flavored drink mix (Kool-Aid)
- Combine iced tea mix, Equal� and black cherry drink mix in an airtight container. Store tightly covered in a cool, dry place.
- To serve, stir 1 heaping tablespoon mix or (2 teaspoons if using Equal packets) into 8 ounces cold or boiling water.
- Serve over ice.