1/1 Photo of Black Cherry Popsicles
3 hrs 15 mins
These popsicles are easy to make as well as healthy. They contain fresh, raw black cherries and only two other ingredients: lime juice is added as a flavor enhancer, and honey for a touch of sweetness. Kids of all ages will enjoy these refreshing, fuschia gems! (Note: Cooking time includes time needed for the popsicles to freeze solid).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in a 5-quart food processor. Using a chopping blade, pulse until mixture is coarsely chopped. Then process continuously until smooth and frothy.
- 2Using a wire mesh sieve, strain mixture to separate any cherry skins or chunks to reach a smoother consistency.
- 3Pour mixture into popsicle mold and freeze for 3-5 hours or until frozen solid.
- 4To release popsicles, carefully run warm water only over the bottom of the mold. Gently twist and pull the popsicles out of the mold.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Cherry Popsicles
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g