1/2 Photos of Black Cherry Iced Tea
Found this on appetiteforchina.com, which adapted this recipe from Food & Wine.
My Private Note
8 oz. g ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to boil in a medium-sized pot.
- 2Add cherries, sugar, lemon juice, and star anise.
- 3Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, until the cherries are almost falling apart.
- 4Turn off heat, mix in black tea, and let stand for 1 hour to cool.
- 5Strain liquid through a fine mesh sieve, mashing the cherries with a wooden spoon to extract more liquid.
- 6Discard solids.
- 7Transfer liquid to a pitcher and refridgerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Cherry Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 30.9 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black tea bags