Prep 4 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Another recipe to try.
Make and share this Black Cherry Ice Cream recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups ripe black cherries, pitted
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups heavy cream, whipped
- lemon juice (optional)
- Mash cherries slightly with the sugar in a bowl.
- Fold in cream, then taste the mixture and add more sugar or some lemon juice, if necessary.
- Pour the mixture into container. Cover and freeze until firm, beating well after 1 1/2 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, transfer the ice cream to the refrigerator.