Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
This hand crafted mocktail recipe comes from the certified and award-winning cocktail guru, Lymer, who bartends at tesori in Chicago, and combines his professional expertise with an artistic flare.
- 3 fluid ounces black cherry hydrive energy drink
- 3⁄4 fluid ounce star anise simple syrup
- 3⁄4 fluid ounce lemon juice
- 2 dashes fee brothers black walnut bitters (non-alcoholic)
- 2 fluid ounces pomegranate sparkling water (Izze)
- Build first 4 ingredients in a shaker, add ice.
- Shake well, Strain into a Collins Glass with ice.
- Top with Izze Pomegranate Soda.
- Garnish with a full (unbroken) Star Anise and a large straw.