- 4 boneless pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 1 (10 ounce) jarblack cherry fruit spread
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Add fruit spread, wine, vinegar and rosemary to a small saucepan, whisk to combine and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half, about 15 minutes.
- Add oil to a skillet and brown chops over medium high heat, 2 minutes per side.
- Spoon glaze on chops, reduce heat to medium low, cover and cook 6 minutes.
- Turn chops and cook 5 minutes more or until no longer pink in the center.