Recipe Junkie's Note:
This is delicious! From one of my church cookbooks. Warning: This is another one of those take it to a potluck and save your figure recipes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 22 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 unsweetened chocolate squares, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
Ice cream filling
- 1 quart black cherry ice cream
- 1For crust:.
- 2Crush cookies in blender and put in pie plate.
- 3Add melted margarine and press crumb mixture up sides of pan.
- 4Refrigerate awhile to set.
- 5Make topping next as it must cool before putting on the ice cream.
- 6Cook all the topping ingredients in double boiler until thick.
- 7Place pan in sink filled with cool water or ice cubes for fast cooling.
- 8Soften ice cream. Press it into pie shell and top with cooled chocolate sauce.
- 9Freeze until firm.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Cherry Fudge Pie
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.9
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 155.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cherry ice cream