Recipe by lauralie41
This recipe comes from the website Kitchen Crafts N More in the spa category. I love black cherry scented anything and thought this would be a great bath salt recipe.
Top Review by Diana #2
I'm quite the 'bath products' junkie, so when I saw this, I just had to make it. I didn't have black cherry, but there is lavender in my collection of essential oils, so that's the route I took. This was so very easy to prepare, and with only needing 1 cup of salt, you can make an entire collection of fragrances. This is going to make wonderful gifts for my 'bath' friends. Thanks Lauralie for such a terrific recipe. Made with pleasure, in appreciation of you chosing me to be one of your Spring 2009 PAC Babies.
- 1 cup rock salt
- 1 teaspoon glycerine, liquid
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fragrance oil, cherry
- red food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together rock salt and glycerine. To this add the fragrance oil and food coloring.
- Stir until all is well combined.
- Spread wax paper over a cookie sheet. Spread salt mixture on cookie sheet evenly and let dry completely or overnight.
- Store in a sealed container and use 1/4 cup of salt per bath.