Prep 5 mins
Cook 480 hrs
Found this in the Denver Post and decided I needed to add it to my recipes so I wouldn't lose it. This comes from the Black Cat in Boulder. Makes about 1 pint.
- 1 artichoke leaf
- 2 cups vodka
- 1 grapefruit, zest of
- 6 juniper berries
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 1 whole clove
- 1 cardamom pod
- Place artichoke leaves in a glass bottle and fill with vodka.
- Allow to steep for 5 days.
- Add grapefriut peel, juniper berries, nutmeg, clove, cardamom.
- Allow to steep until mature, about 3 weeks.
- Cooking time includes maturation.